A Marine on death row is recruited by a shadowy U.S. military officer as part of a top-secret ops team, then gets framed for murder when the team and it's officer set him up as the fall guy for the assassination of the First Lady.
This was distributed by the studio to reviewers, critics and newspapers prior to the movies release. This is an original photograph given out by the studio and not a reproduction.
- Original Movie Promotional Photograph
- Originally Given To Critics and Media Before the Movie Premiered
- 8x10 Black And White Photograph
- Suitable For Framing
- This photograph is not autographed
This photograph is in very good condition with no rips, tears, stains or creases. This photograph was used to advertise the movie and does have some light use wear. Please see the photographs for additional condition information. Thanks for stopping by!
If we have agreed to a Trade, both trade items are set to be mailed on an agreed deadline.
During the time of Holidays and Special events, we encourage you to order your products ahead of time to ensure your package(s) arrive on time.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We cannot be responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
If you feel the item you received is "not as described" in the original listing, please email us with a photograph of the item you received: Once we review the photograph and determine the item is not as listed we will instruct you to: Mail the item back to us in the original box with all included packing material, within 10 days of receiving your item and we will issue a full refund via Etsy including the postage it costs to send it back to us.
If the item is damaged due to shipping: For all glassware items, please send photographs of the item, packing material and shipping container within 10 days of receiving the item. We must have these photos to file a claim with the shipping carrier. Also, please keep all the packing material, box etc., the shipping carrier may ask to see how it was shipped. For all other items, please send the item back in the original packing material and box. Once we receive the photographs, or item, we will issue a full refund via Etsy.
Had a change of heart and really don't want the item you purchased. Please send the item back in it's original condition (how we sent it to you), with tracking information, and we will refund the price you paid for the item (shipping costs excluded)
For item(s) returned to us as non deliverable: We will refund the price you paid for the item (shipping costs excluded)
Customer service is important to us and we take pride in making sure each customer receives the item they purchase without damage. If you have received the item and have found damage, please contact us right away. Make sure you save the box and all the packing materials to file a claim with the shipping carrier.
For more great collectibles that not classified as vintage or antique, please stop by our standalone website as well at https://www.winterparkcollectibles.com
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
We carry the same merchandise on our website as we do on our Etsy Marketplace as well as newer items more contemporary items
WInter Park Collectbles is solely an online business, we do not have a Brick & Mortar store.
We are constantly working on our shop to make it better. You can contact us by sending us a convo through Etsy messaging or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
So if your order happens to come in an Amazon box ... that's us recycling!
If you purchase is for a gift and you would not like us to use re-cycled boxes just send us a convo.